Parent's Book, Child's Book, Performance Record Form
Manipulatives: Blocks, Stamper
This practice test includes all new questions for each of the eight Verbal and Performance subtests administered on the ERB admissions test, including:
- Block Design ( 10 questions)
- Matrix Reasoning ( 7 questions)
- Vocabulary (7 questions)
- Picture Concepts (7 questions)
- Bug Search (12 pages)
- Similarities (9 questions)
- Information (8 questions)
- Comprehension (8 questions)
Aristotle Circle's ERB*/WPPSI™ -IV Practice Test includes 50+ new questions and:
- Instruction & Scoring Manual (Parent's Book)
- Stimulus Book of test questions (Child's Book)
- Performance Record Form
- 16 bi-colored blocks and muslin storage bag
- One stamper for Bug Search exercises
As on the actual ERB/WPPSI™-IV exam, the questions included in Aristotle Circle's Practice tests range in difficulty and are intended for children ages 3 - 7. Aristotle Circle's practice diagnostic tests do not take the place of an assessment by a child psychologist or education or testing expert. These tests, like the actual ERB/WPPSI™-IV tests, may not accurately reflect a child's ability.
Educational Records Bureau is not affiliated with, nor does it endorse or sponsor, the contents of this book.
The Wechsler Preschool and Primary Scale of Intelligence™ (WPPSI™) is published by NCS Pearson (previously Harcourt Assessment Services and now operating as Pearson Assessment). WPPSI™ and Wechsler Preschool and Primary Scale of Intelligence™ are registered trademarks of NCS Pearson. The contents of this workbook were determined by Aristotle Circle™ and have not been reviewed by, nor are they endorsed, sponsored or approved by either the author or publisher of the tests.