The Educational Records Bureau provides testing services to private schools. The acronymn ERB is commonly used to refer to an admissions test given to Pre K and Kindergarten age children applying for private school entry. For children up to age 7 the ERB uses a modified form of the WPPSI-III.
The subcategories provide suggestions according to age of products which build the skills the ERB tests for. In addition we offer the Aristotle Circle range.
Aristotle Circle has developed a comprehensive workbook which demystifies the test and gives you:
- Unprecedented insight into the actual test
- Detail on each subtest, including how each is scored and administered
- Clarity on common misconceptions about what the test is, how it is administered, what is actually being tested, and how to best prepare
- Practical exercises and activities that focus exclusively on the concepts that are tested
- Hundreds of sample questions that are structured and presented in a way similar to those on the test
- Skill-building games and activities that you can incorporate into your daily routine
- Advice to increase persistence, focus and the ability to work through frustration
- Full color images and examples similar to those used in real test
Workbooks are also available for individual purchase for the subtests. Aristotle Circle also have workbooks for some of the WPPSI-III subtest which are not included in the ERB.
Educational Records Bureau is not affiliated with, nor does it endorse or sponsor, the contents of this book.
The Wechsler Preschool and Primary Scale of Intelligence™ (WPPSI™) is published by NCS Pearson (previously Harcourt Assessment Services and now operating as Pearson Assessment). WPPSI™ and Wechsler Preschool and Primary Scale of Intelligence™ are registered trademarks of NCS Pearson. The contents of this workbook were determined by Aristotle Circle™ and have not been reviewed by, nor are they endorsed, sponsored or approved by either the author or publisher of the tests.